Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Billie Sings

Hello Crafty Friends and Stampsmithies,
Today I have a musical collage card for you. I have all the details on my blog. I used a fabulous image....Billie Holiday single image stamp available at The Stampsmith Shop. I used lots of different DP's, tearing and distressing.

I hand pleated a piece of tulle. I added double sided ribbon and pearls for the embellishments. The image is stamped with dye ink on glossy white CS. I just love this image. I can hear Billie's heartfelt vocal coming right off the paper.

Have a great day and talk to you soon.

Karen McAlpine

3 comments:

G Peplow said...

Fabulous card, fabulous lady, what a star:0) xx

Julie Mutch said...

Oh, the fabulous, Billie! I can hear her now! :) Love how you've incorporated the sheet music and tulle into the card - very nice.

Jane Wetzel said...

this is incredibly beautiful...just perfect..