Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Paper Pieced Audrey Card

Hello Smithies!
Hope you all have your Christmas cards finished. I am officially finished and ended up making about 70 cards. As you can image, I am ready to make something other than Christmas cards. And with that in mind, I have a Lavender Audrey card for you today.

The stamp is from the Audrey Hepburn Full Sheet. I paper pieced the coat and added lost of metallic papers and accents. Here is a close up.


For more info and supply list click over to my blog. Hope you are having a great day. It is snowy and very cold here in Michigan today.

Karen Mc

5 comments:

G Peplow said...

So gorgeous:0) xx

Michele said...

a beautiful card, each color choice, layer and embellishment is just right. xo

Anonymous said...

Nice post, kind of drawn out though. Really good subject matter though.

Jan Hennings said...

Very pretty..love the tulle :)

Martina said...
This comment has been removed by the author.