Monday, January 31, 2011

Sisterly Friendship

I'd like to share a card with you tonight that I made for one of my daughters for Valentine's Day. My thought was that it was to portray her and her sister and the friendship and memories they share. I cropped an adorable image from the Thank Heaven for Little Girls plate by The Stampsmith. I feel bad for cropping one of the sweet little girls out of the picture, but it wouldn't have made sense for the card if there was three girls in it. lol :) The sentiments, "Friendship, Happiness, Memories & Love are all from the Say it With Flair plate by The Stampsmith, as well.

Please check back tomorrow for the theme of our next challenge over at The Stampsmith Challenge blog!

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

6 comments:

Daniele said...

I bet your daughter will be thrilled to recieve such an adorable card
hugs

Motherkitty said...

Your daughter will love it --- almost as much as she loves you!

"MOI" Freubel said...

Hi Kim and Estelle
I just discovered your blog and couldn't resist to write a short comment.
I've browsed a while through your posts and I've found it very enjoyable.
( Just felt the need to say this :)

Thanks kindly for sharing your images and photos It was very inspiring to see.

Greetings Rian from the Netherlands.

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful vintage piece- such happy expressions of love!

Lovey said...

Oh so beautiful! Thank u for entering my giveaway...I love your beautiful blog and I am following your journey...if u aren't following mine...c'mon back to do so....I would love to see you there...Lovey #131 OWOH

Lisa said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by again. I've been looking over your blog, and have to tell ya again, I really like your work! So I followed so I can keep up with you.

Lisa