Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Non-Traditional Colors Valentine's Day Card

Hi Smithies,
I have been working on Valentine's Day cards. I made one using non-traditional colors. I used the Stampsmith stamp "Love Under the Stars". I have been experimenting with stamping on tissue paper and really liked the results. I stamped up a bunch of images on the tissue and will be sharing the projects on my blog over the next several days. On this card, I stamped on white tissue paper with black ink.



I used a blue and brown color scheme... which I love. Here is another view.




I have the materials list and a peek at the inside on my blog. Did you know it is only five days until Valentine's day?? OMGosh!! I better get my cards in the mail. Have a great day!!


Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your posted Valentine's Day Card designed so gorgeously i like it ...
Plastic Business Cards
membership card printing