Thursday, June 02, 2011

A Few More Birthday Cards

Hi Smithies!
I have three more cards for you which demonstrate stamping on papers other than glossy white CS. The first card uses the Eiffel Tower image from the Paris Full Sheet available in the Stampsmith Shop. The palette today is subtle and almost neutral. The image was stamped on glossy gold paper.

Card number two is stamped on brown glossy paper. I used the friends image from the "Those Were the Days" Full Sheet."On the third card, I stamped the image on smooth yellow paper. I really like how this turned out too. This image is called "Bling" and is available as a single image.And of course, there are more details on my Blog. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.


Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fabulous cards!!
Wishes
Lynne