Saturday, June 11, 2011

Some Fun and Cheery Stampsmith Cards

Hi Smithies!
Today I have three simple to make fun and cheerful cards.  All three cards use images from the "Those  Were the Days" Full Sheet.  On the first card, I stamped on a piece of scrapbook paper I had in my stash.  I cut out to include the flower.  I used a hot pink CS.  Kind of fun, don't you think?

The second card, is stamped on glossy White CS.  I added lots of aqua colored layers.

For the last card, the image was stamped on a matte white CS.  I used lots of lavenders and teal for this card and some Fifties inspired DP.


Just a  quick little post today.  Hope everyone is having a great weekend.  There is still time to enter the Birthday Challenge over at the Stampsmith Challenge blog.
Karen McAlpine

4 comments:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Karen
These are all such fun and fabulous.
Wishes
Lynne

Kim Newberg Imagesbykim said...

Very nice! My fav is the first one!

kim

1CardCreator said...

Great cards, all of them!

Lynne (lynnesgiftsfromtheheart) said...

Darling cards. You certainly have a gift of putting things together. hugs ~lynne~