Tuesday, September 20, 2011

More Stampsmith Inspiration

Hi Everyone,
Karen here!  To celebrate the upcoming grand opening of The Stampsmith's new Web site, I am posting some projects to get the creative spirit going!   The first project uses stamps from the Paris Full Sheet.


The second project uses several stamps from the Audrey Hepburn Sheet.


Audrey Again!





And here, I have used stamps from the Those were the Days Full Sheet.


How about a little Christmas fun with Lucy?  The image is from the Lucy Full Sheet.  



And, we can't forget one of my favorite images, Coffee Gal!



That should give you lots of ideas.  As you can see, these images work well for all types of cards...Holidays included.  Hope you have a great day!!
Karen

2 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh my goodness have you been a busy girl. I love all the cards you made from the Paris, Audrey Hepburn, Those were the days and I love Lucy sheets. Love the coffee gal too. Hugs, Laurie

Laurie said...

Your card is beautiful. I love the fall colors. The lady from Won't you be my honey is pretty. Hugs, Laurie