Saturday, October 01, 2011

Her Menacing Way (TSC#23)

There is a new challenge theme over at TSC with our lovely host Karen selecting Hallowe'en as the theme. Hallowe'en is slightly outwith my comfort zone but that is the fun with challenges. For my DT sample I used the witch from the Wizard of Oz plate.
She was stamped with Archival Coffee, Sepia and a touch of plate to add depth to her cloak. More details available on my Blog, Adorn.
We would love to see your interpretation of Hallowe'en. All details for participating are on the challenge site (see sidebar for link). There are a couple of changes to the rules:-
. you now have the entire month to join The Stampsmith Challenge with a new challenge theme being set on the 1st of each month.
. your artwork must feature at least one Stampsmith stamp.
So whether you like the dark side of Hallowe'en or Too Cute to Spook we want to see your Spooktacular artwork.
Happy Hallowe'en!
Lynne x

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I love the Wizard of Oz I still watch it to this day. The Witch is my sisters favorite. Love the background. Stamp is from the stamp sheet Wizard of Oz. Hugs, Laurie