Friday, October 14, 2011

Music To Her Ears

If you know of anyone who studies music, plays an instrument or purely has a passion for music then this particular stamp from Flappers #3 is such a perfect stamp to create a card.
It is an elegant and what I would class as a mature stamp so I married it up with this dramatic paper from Paris Nights paper pad adding touches of sheet music.
Detail photographs are displayed over at my Blog, Adorn.
A little reminder that we would like to see your Hallowe'en artwork for the latest TSC. Just click the link on the sidebar for The Stampsmith Challenge and you will find all the information you require to enter your art.
Wishes
Lynne

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow utterly gorgeous x

Elizabeth said...

Stunning - the papers and image are gorgeous . Elizabeth x

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

I do like the way you have married together the various vintage elements to create this lovely card. A very nice look.

webindia said...

I've been searching around for some good company blogs and this is one of the best articles I have found. So thanks and I hope you do an update on this subject.
by pR