Monday, November 28, 2011

Always Here For You

Here's a little step back in time for you with these two sweet little kids. The photostamp is from the Darling Boys plate and the sentiment, 'I will always be here for you' is from the Say It Like It Is stamp plate and are both by The Stampsmith.

I'm sorry, I know this is a horrible picture of this card being all blurry...but, I had to use my scanner since my camera is dead and I can't for the life of find my charging cable. I'll have to go on an all out hunt for it tomorrow! lol :)

Thanks for stoppin' by! :)

2 comments:

cheryl said...

well its still one super card hun just love the elements,and the layers oh this hope you find your cable soon hun hugs cherylxxxxx

Debbie said...

Beautiful Julie! Love this image done with a Nesties. Love the design and colours!