Wednesday, November 02, 2011

Ribbon and Lace November Challenge Christmas Card

Hi Smithies!!
I wanted to share my Ribbons and Lace November Challenge and Blog Hop project with you today.  By the way, the Blog Hop is currently going on and you will have an opportunity to leave comments and link up your own project until the end of the month.  The Hop starts at the Stampsmith Challenge Blog.  There are prizes too.   For my Design team project, I used the image Christmas Angels.



What charmingly sweet image.  Here is my Christmas Angels Card.    The image is stamped on Glossy White CS with black dye ink.




For more pictures and instructions, click over to my blog, Dreaming and Creating.  Have a super day!
Karen McAlpine

1 comment:

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Karen, beautiful card and I love the use of the lace and ribbon.
Lynne x