Thursday, November 03, 2011

Hello Kitty! Ribbons & Lace November Challenge


    Love cats! When I saw this stamp, I had to have it! This is my card for the Ribbons & Lace November Challenge that Lynne is hosting. The image was stamped on Copic paper and stamped with Ancient Page Coal Black ink. I then cut her out and inked edges with a little Distress Ink Vintage Photo.

  I love using chalks on these photo stamps. For her face and arms I used light brown and then some light peach. Added a smidgen of pink on her cheeks, blue on her dress and some light brown in her hair. 

  This beautiful rubber stamp is part of a set of 9 stamps called "Isn't' She Lovely?". Have a look at the other stamps in this set at The Stampsmith Online Store.

   Don't forget to go over to The Stampsmith Challenge Blog. Not only is there a brand new challenge, there's a 1st year Anniversary Blog Hop in progress! There's rubber to be won! So go check out all the details.

Get inky!
Debbie
^..^

1 comment:

cheryl said...

oh just love this,the image and those papers work beautifully hugs cherylxxx