Sunday, November 13, 2011

She Was All Lady

As we are fast approaching the half way mark for the November Challenge theme (link on sidebar) of Ribbons and Lace I thought I would share with you another project, this time a card. This stunning lady is from Portrait of a Lady plate. This is a generous size stamp (as are the majority of The Stampsmith stamps) and as I wanted to add lots to this card I choose a larger card base, allowing me plenty of space for the addition of lace, trims and a fabric flower with pearls hanging beneath it.
A stamp I always have to hand is the linked postal cancellations from the Paris plate, here used to create an embellishment with a pearl pin and shabby seam binding tied into a bow.
More details are on my Blog, Adorn.
We would love to see your Ribbon and Lace artwork. As always there is a random Prize Draw so it is worth your while entering this challenge. For the month of November only there is a Blog Hop, again all details are on the challenge blog.
Good Luck.
Lynne x

1 comment:

Netty said...

Wow this is a stunningly beautiful fabric card, so love it. x