Friday, December 30, 2011

She Ponders The Passing Of Time

As 2011 is rapidly drawing to a close, this evening I am sharing my final DT project for 2011 for The Stampsmith.
Beautiful Ophelia (medium size version) is the focal of this card. She is one of The Stampsmith's most recognisable stamps and I don't know of anyone who doesn't like this image. Ophelia is a stamp I reach for time and time again and have to say that so far, I've not come across a stamping surface which is a challenge for it.
Some more information on this card is available at my Blog, Adorn.
I've had another wonderful year as part of The Stampsmith DT where it is privilege to work with stamps that I truly adore and also to be part of such an amazingly talented DT.
With this being my final post for 2011 I would like to wish you all the very best for the coming New Year, may it be kind to you.
Warmest Wishes
Lynne

1 comment:

Karen McAlpine said...

Wishing you a new year filled with wonderful things!! Beautiful card, Lynne.