Friday, May 11, 2012

From This Day Forward

Hello Everyone
I was thrilled to be asked if I would contribute a piece of art for a column at the amazing Unruly Paper Arts, an on-line magazine.
I had recently received Wedding Bells plate, which could not be more perfect for May's theme of Wedding Wonders at UPA. This is a beautiful set of stamps for all wedding related projects, anniversary cards, etc.
Here is a little peek of what I created but you will need to click the Unruly Paper Arts link to see the full project. Helene, the columnist at UPA also asked some questions about my use of lace which you can also read at UPA.
The Stampsmith Challenge is now underway. We would love to see your interpretation of the Sketch Challenge. It is worthwhile entering as the prize is $21 to spend at The Stampsmith store on stamps of your own choice.
 Wishes
 Lynne

No comments: