Monday, October 08, 2012

Halloween Kitty


I have a bit of Halloween fun to share with you tonight.  I used the kitty perched on a tree branch from the Halloween plate by The Stampsmith.   I'll have a few more Halloween cards to share with you throughout the month, so stay tuned.   :)

Here's a close up of the spooky kitty image and my spider web made out of hemp twine that I pulled all part to make it look fibrous.  

I also made the spider using my Martha Stewart Double Loops punch.   I punched it out once to make the body and four legs, then, I punched it out two more times and cut off a leg from each side and glued them to the back to create my little spider.   Some tiny green gems for eyes and he was complete.  You can check out my blog for the more info.


Thanks for stoppin' by! :)
 

No comments: