Tuesday, January 15, 2013

TSC38:Recycle Reuse

Good morning crafters, I just wanted to pop on here and post my project for this months challenge for The Stampsmith.  It is Recycle and Reuse.  We are challenging you to recycle something in your project and one of Estelle's yummy stamped images.  Here is a peek at what I created:




I used an image from Estelle's sheet of rubber called Wedding Bells Art Rubber Stamps.  My recycled item is the corrugated cardboard that came from a cracker box from the last time hubby was sick.  Visit Estelle's shop to see some of her yummy rubber.  To play along with this challenge, visit the challenge blog for The Stampsmith for details and to see what the other DT members created as well the creations of some wonderful customers. For details on how I created this project, drop over to my blog for details.

Thanks for peeking in!

1 comment:

Words and Pictures said...

Corrugated card is such a fabulous crafting ingredient - great card!
Alison x